01.09. 2017 | News
This is your IoT game-changer. Now you don't have to choose between high-performance and low-power. PSoC 6 delivers both, plus the security that next-generation IoT devices demand. All on the famous PSoC programmable fabric. The endless possibilities are built-in. Problem solved.
Cypress’ new PSoC 6 MCU architecture offers:
- Dual-core ARM® Cortex®-M4 and Cortex®-M0+ architecture to enable high-performance processing and power-efficiency
- Ultra-low-power 40-nm process technology with dynamic voltage frequency scaling (DVFS) to enable extended battery life
- Industry-leading 22-uA/MHz in active power modes
- Best-in-class flexibility with software defined peripherals and multiple connectivity options
- Integrated, hardware-based Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) with secure data storage
Introducing the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-062-BLE. The PSoC 6 MCU enables engineers to create innovative, next generation IoT devices.
- Featuring the dual-core PSoC 63 MCU with BLE 5.0
- Includes a 2.7” e-ink display shield board (CY8CKIT-028-EPD) with on-board digital microphone and thermistor
- Includes an on-board BLE antenna
- Compatible with Arduino Uno shield boards
- Includes 512Mb high speed Quad-SPI NOR flash
- EZ-PD™ CCG3 Type-C system for power delivery
- CapSense® linear slider, touch buttons and proximity sensors
- Includes an on-board programmer/debugger
- RGB LED and two push-button switches
For your chance to win a Cypress PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit, enter your details now!
You may also be interested in